Norman Ridgway

This page is designed for all of my friends and family who want to know what's going on with me. I'll try to update is as often as possible. You can email me at normanridgway@hotmail.com.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It's been awhile.

Well, The semester is over and I just received my grades again. Thank the Lord for his mercy and blessings. I made a 3.6 this semester. I even got an A in Dr. Forshee's class. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that. Anyway, I'm taking one summer class that ends this week. It's been pretty hard. I have a research paper in the class and I'm not good at research so it has been stressing me out a little. I don't know when or if I'll make it back to VA this summer. I need to work to pay for bills but I did find out that I am going to receive a little scholorship next semester because I have over a 3.5 GPA so that's a blessing as well. Anyway 20 credit hours are in the books. At the end of the summer I'll have comleted 23. That means I have like 41 credits left. Still a long way to go but it's nice to see that I'm making progress.

Thanks for your prayers,
Norman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home