Norman Ridgway

This page is designed for all of my friends and family who want to know what's going on with me. I'll try to update is as often as possible. You can email me at normanridgway@hotmail.com.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hello Everybody

Well, I know it's been forever since I've updated my BLOG.  Sorry, I don't have time to say much today.  I just wanted to let you all know that my house closed on Friday!!!!!  Hooray!  This morning I came to work early to pay bills.  I don't think I praise the Lord enough for the ability to pay bills.  When money gets tight you really realize how much he provides for you in little ways.  Anyway, I'm working between 30 to 40 hours a week in a job I love.  It doesn't pay much but I love it.  A few weeks ago I worked on Saturday and Sunday with a group from the New Orleans Seminary.  Their seminary was flooded by Katrina and they needed a place to meet.  It was a blessing to me to see how much the professors and president are trusting God to get them through this.  There's a possibility they won't survive this storm without his help.  Many of their students at the time of the conference had already transfered here to Southwestern or to Southern Seminary.  Some they figured won't return at all.  I feel guilty as I write this because I have not been keeping them regularly in my prayers.  If you have a moment please say a prayer for our family at New Orleans Seminary. 

Well, I'd better get to work,

Take care,

Norman


Norman Ridgway
5904 Beverly Drive West #1158
Fort Worth, TX 76132
757-897-6928

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home