Norman Ridgway

This page is designed for all of my friends and family who want to know what's going on with me. I'll try to update is as often as possible. You can email me at normanridgway@hotmail.com.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What do you think of my new look?

Well, it's been too long since I've updated and I'm on spring break so I thought I'd email a little update. Classes have been tougher this semester. I'm making a lot of new good friends at church. I had an interview at church today for a publications position (part time) but it would be good experience and regular work. I wasn't able to work this week so that's going to hurt my budget a little bit. Anyway, I'll leave it with that and try to write more later.
I miss everyone back home,
Norman

Norman Ridgway
5904 Beverly Drive West #1158
Fort Worth, TX 76132
757-897-6928
http://www.myspace.com/kerygma_courageous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home