Norman Ridgway

This page is designed for all of my friends and family who want to know what's going on with me. I'll try to update is as often as possible. You can email me at normanridgway@hotmail.com.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Update

Well, it's the first day of classes for the spring semester so I thought I'd send a quick email and update my blog.  I know it's been too long. 

Last semester God really blessed me here at seminary and he's already blessing me this semester before classes even started.  I ended up the semester with a 3.73 GPA in my classes.  This is a big surprise for me because I've never had a semester that I received all A's and B's in my classes. 

My job has been a good learning experiance for me.  I've really enjoyed working in chapel and working a lot of the conferences in our Leadership development center.  Last Friday I was asked to take on new responsibility for Media Services.  On Monday I accepted the position of Studio Supervisor in our Seminary's studio.  I have a lot to learn.  The worst part so far is keeping track of all of our inventory.  I accepted the position with the understanding that I will continue to do a lot of the jobs I've already been doing because I want to get as much experiance as I can before I graduate.  I don't want to get locked down to one area and not get the training in other types of media that I was able to get last semester. 

I was able to get home for a little while over the Christmas holiday and I had a great time seeing everyone.  Malvin and Rob's hospitality was incredible.  I'm so greatful that I have good friends that I can come home to and spend time with.  I also got to see many of my relatives which was good.  Both of my Grandmothers are 80 and above so I really cherish any of the moments I get to spend with them.  I have a picture that my uncle took of me with both of my Grandmothers sitting beside me and I will cherish that moment forever.  It was neat seeing them sit together and talk for a while about my two families and my Mom who passed away when I was in high school. 

Well, I'd better run for now. 

I'll do my best to update this blog more often.

Thanks for checking in on me.

Your friend,

Norman

Norman Ridgway
5904 Beverly Drive West #1158
Fort Worth, TX 76132
757-897-6928

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home