Norman Ridgway

This page is designed for all of my friends and family who want to know what's going on with me. I'll try to update is as often as possible. You can email me at normanridgway@hotmail.com.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The song of your life...

The No. 1 song on your 18th birthday is said to be your life's theme song. Go to this link, type in your month, day and year of your 18TH BIRTHDAY and hopefully it explains as much for you as it did for me. Don't type in your date of birth, as it requests, instead type in the date of your 18th birthday.http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/member/birthdayno1.php
This is sad...

I was thinking that because men mature slower than women we should use our 21st bday until I saw mine was...
End Of The Road - Boyz II Men... (That sounds so final. Forget that idea.)

So I thought I'm maybe more mature than most guys my age so I'll try my 19th bday.)
Black Cat- My 19th Bday-- (Not exactly what I was looking for...)

At this point I'm giving up and going back to my 18th bday
Miss You Much - Janet Jackson (What the world?)

Then I though well maybe I matured early so I'll look up my 16th.
Bad - Michael Jackson... (Ok, I don't like this game.)

I was seeing a trend until I looked at the year I was born and saw...
Maggie May - Rod Stewart... (I realized there's really no hope for me in this game. I'm glad that God can overcome the songs of my life...)

I think I'm tearing up a little....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home